- It accelerates the wound healing process by keeping the area where it is applied clean and moist.
- It is suitable for cleaning, moisturizing and decontaminating wounds and medical equipment such as bandages, dress ings and wound fillers used in wound care
- Polyhexanide is classified as a first-choice active substance for the care of chronic wounds and burns colonized and infected.
- It is highly effective against multi-drug resistant microorga-nisms (MDRO, MRSA, VRE) and mycotic pathogens (Candida albicans)
- Dermatologically tested and certified as “excellent”
- It effectively cleans scabs, necrotic tissues and biofilm layers from wounds
- It provides atraumatic change of dressing material adhering to the wound.
- It prevents the re-infection of the debrided and cleaned wound
- Actolind formula is patented all over the world.
- It is biocompatible and used safely.
- It supports granulation and epithelization.
- It can be used safely for a long time, and well tolerated by allergy and diabetes patients.
✜ Infected or uninfected acute wounds (e.g. traumatic wounds that occur as the result of cuts, tears, excoriation, crushing, being bitten, being stung, etc., or surgical wounds),
✜ Infected or uninfected chronic wounds (e.g. diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, decubitus (pressure sore), etc.),
✜ Infected or uninfected thermal or chemical wounds (e.g. 1st and 2nd degree burns, chemical burns, etc.),
✜ Wounds that caused by electrical current,
✜ Radiation wounds,
✜ Entry regions of urological catheters,
✜ Maintenance of peristomal skin, fistulas and abscesses,
✜ Suitable for cleaning and maintenance of wound surface prior to dressing,
Suitable for antiseptic cleansing, softening and removal of dressing materials, i.e. bandages, dressings, pads and wound fillers that are dried, contaminated and adhered to the wound.