- It accelerates the wound healing process by keeping the area where it is applied clean and moist.
- It is a protective moisturizing and care gel for wounds and medical equipment such as bandages, dressings and wound fillers used in wound care
- Polyhexanide is classified as a first-choice active substance for the care of chronic wounds and burns colonized and infected.
- It is highly effective against multi-drug resistant microorganisms (MDRO, MRSA, VRE) and mycotic pathogens (Candida albicans)
- Dermatologically tested and certified as “excellent”
- It effectively cleans scabs, necrotic tissues and biofilm layers from wounds
- It provides atraumatic change of dressing material adhering to the wound.
- It prevents the re-infection of the debrided and cleaned wound
- Actolind formula is patented all over the world.
- It is biocompatible and used safely.
- It supports granulation and epithelization.
- It can be used safely for a long time, and well tolerated by allergy and diabetes patients.
✜ Infected or uninfected acute wounds (e.g. traumatic wounds that occur as the result of cuts, tears, excoriation, crushing, being bitten, being stung, etc., or surgical wounds),
✜ Infected or uninfected chronic wounds (e.g. diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, decubitus (pressure sore), etc.),
✜ Infected or uninfected thermal or chemical wounds (e.g. 1st and 2nd degree burns, chemical burns, etc.),
✜ Wounds that caused by electrical current,
✜ Radiation wounds,
✜ Entry regions of urological catheters,
✜ Maintenance of peristomal skin, fistulas and abscesses,
✜ Suitable for care, moistening and covering of wound surface with a protective layer before applying materials such as bandages, dressings, pads and wound fillers,
To form a barrier between the wound and the dressing to prevent drying out and adhesion.